This Pizza Crust Mix makes 2 large, delicious Pizzas your way, simply by adding water and oil with any topping of choice!
A FREE Tomato sauce recipe is also included for your Pizza too!
To prepare, you will need:
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1½ cups (360ml) warm water
Optional: Cheese (Mozzarella, Cheddar), Chicken, Beef, Sausages, Bell peppers, Onions, Sweet corn, Pineapple or any other topping of choice.
Direction for use:
- Combine mix, oil and water in a large bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined. (Dough will be very sticky; wetting hands lightly with water or oil ill prevent sticking while working with the dough).
- Leave dough in the oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for 90-120 minutes.
- While the dough rises, preheat oven between 140-150°C and oil two 9-inch pizza pans and set aside.
- Place dough in the center of the prepared pizza pan(s). If making two pizzas, first divide the dough in half. Using a rolling pin or your hands, roll or press the dough flat to fit the pan using your fingers to create a crust edge.
- Scoop tomato sauce, BBQ or any other sauce, add cheese and toppings to pizza base.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crust is golden brown.